The completion of the Prince Philip Yacht Haven is in sight.
Since the contractors moved into the Club on the 30th September last year, much has happened:-
• 18,500 tonnes of mud have been dredged
• 1,000 tonnes of crushed concrete have stabilised the car park
• 530 tonnes of steel have been driven into the Hamble mud
• 240 tonnes of reinforced flood defence are in place
• the pier has been taken away and returned, complete with new steel tubular supports and
• the improvement to the shoreside facilities is clearly visible
Published: 28 March 2015
River Mooring Holders' Forum
Saturday 18th April 2015 - 1600 hrs
As part of the Start of Season Day
North Dining Room
Changes to the Launch Service
To make the launch service more predictable and to allow the bosuns to plan their other work effectively we are trying a timed launch service in off-peak periods over the coming season.
Published: 17 March 2015
Career Opportunities: Sailing Manager and Sailing Assistant
Positions: Sailing Manager and Sailing
Assistant (Two Vacancies)
Reporting: Sailing Manager reports to the General Manager. The Sailing Assistant reports to the Sailing Manager. Both roles require dynamic individuals with good interpersonal, planning and communication skills. An attractive remuneration package including will be available for the right candidates. For full job descriptions and an application form please follow the Read Article link. Closing dates for applications is March 31st.
Published: 11 March 2015