Apr 17, 2020
Friday 17th April 2020 Quiz
Join our weekly Quizzes on a Friday night. Whether you are in your own company or have a houseful, have some fun with these questions and most of all keep your mind active. The questions and answers are separate- don't spoil it for yourself, no cheating!
This weeks questions are courtesy of Set 2 Trivia from WHSmith's.
You will find the questions below, click on each question to find the answer.
Love the Royal Southern Team
Quiz Questions- Select the question to reveal the answer
1. Which car company made the "Tin Lizzie"?
2. Who, in 1985, said "I cant wait to not have to play Wimbledon again"?
A- John McEnroe
3. In which country might you laze on Copa Cabana beach?
4. What is called The Upper House?
A- House of Lords
5. What are new moon tides called?
A- Spring tides
6. In which year was the British Railway nationalised? 1) 1927 2) 1935 3) 1948 or 4) 1951
7. Which spoilsport once abolished Valentine's day in England?
A- Oliver Cromwell
8. What is the national flower of Spain?
9. Which games fo the Boston Bruins play?
A- Ice Hockey
10. Which British King was crowned actually on the battlefield?
A- Henry VII
11. A novel by Eric Knight gave rise to which series of films?
A- The Lassie films
12. What metal is the main constituent of both brass and bronze?
RSrnYC Weekly Newsletter COVID-19